If you are looking for an easy to install and use a remote car starter kit for Ford vehicles, your best option would be the Factory OEM Remote Activated Plug and Play Remote. The kit is complete with everything that you need for a successful installation provided that your Ford is included on the list of compatible 2008-2014 models. In fact, you just need to do the simple set up for the item is already fully assembled. It is ready to use out of the box—that’s why it is called plug and play. In other words, you do not have to pay an expert to install it for you or use any special tools. The complicated wiring or flash programming are all eliminated in the whole process. There is no need for bench testing, too. To make sure that you are correctly doing it, the package includes installation tip sheet and guide.
This product allows you to start your vehicle remotely by pressing your OEM remote 3 times. Take note that you must have 2 connections or OEM keys to complete the programming. And if you need to add more functionalities, extra connections are also required. The manufacturer also added wire ties and other connectors for your convenience.
- Includes the Fortin Evo All which is an easy to install remote starter kit
- Compatible with gasoline engines specifically to select Ford 2008 – 2014 vehicles
- The item is fully assembled and complete with flash programming, configuration, wiring, and bench testing
- Plug and play: Ready to be used outside the box with some simple installation procedures to follow
- Features automatic transmission and low power remote start
- Allows remote startup of vehicles and keyless entry using existing OEM remotes
- Comes complete with EVO-ForT1 bypass module as well as T-harness assembly
- Includes extra wire ties as well as connectors for other connections like parking lights and more
- Includes a vehicle data lookup card by accessing the Fortin website
- Important reminder: Your Ford vehicle must be included on the list of compatible models; 2 OEM keys are required to complete diagnostic plug
Today, remote car starters are not just for convenience, but also for safety purposes. These add-ons to your car won’t just make your driving from home to school or work easy, but also worry-free. If you have a Ford car, the best brand on the market to choose is the Mobile Accessories Factory OEM Remote Activated Plug and Play Remote Start . The manufacturer is popular for their Fortin Evo-All, which is a remote car starter kit that is versatile and user friendly as well. Learn more about its features and benefits as you read on.
When purchasing a remote car starter kit, one of the things that you should consider is the installation process. If it is too hard to install, it means you cannot do it alone. Fortunately, this kit includes everything that you will need so that you do not have to look for an expert or buy special tools for the installation. In fact, it comes ready out of the box. You simply have to do some plugging and connecting in order to activate the remote function or the keyless entry. Some buyers even said that you can do everything in 5 minutes.
Aside from this, people are also glad that the remote system itself is responsive for it is very compatible with their Ford vehicles. There is no need to flash program, bench test, or deal with complicated wiring, for it will be shipped ready to be used. The accessory is even durable, too. This makes your purchase more affordable or worthy. Furthermore, if you need extra functions and security, there are extra wire ties and connectors in the package.
One of the drawbacks of this remote car starter kit is that it only works with select models of Ford vehicles. If your car is not included on the list, then you must buy a Fortin that is not pre-programmed. Others also complained that the distance is too short for the remote start. Sometimes, the range is not consistent.
Overall, theFactory OEM Remote Activated Plug and Play Remote Start is a great kit. It comes almost complete with all the things you need. It is also simple to install, making it a worthier purchase compared to other products. Of course, you have to make sure that you have 2 OEM keys to use it effectively.